It’s been way too long since my last post. Shame on me. I hope you’re all doing fine ^_^ One of the reasons I’ve been absent is because I’m going through an examination period. Most of us know what this means. Nothing else exists around us but our books and notes for each one of our courses. Most of us get so nervous, we can’t literally imagine how we’re going to cope with everything. Others are more relaxed, more prepared and others simply don’t even care.
Here are some steps for you to find out how you can study without exhaustion:
- The secret to an ideal studying schedule is the organization. How do you organize your schedule? Do you get tired from the constant studying? Split your studying time from 10 hours a day to 2-3 hours in between the day. Don’t miss any of your daily meals and drink lots of water as it will help you from dehydrating.
- We all go through that phase where we need music for relaxation. Believe me, music is not what you really need during studying. If anything, it will only keep you from focusing and take you to other places. So I suggest you to not go for it.
- You always wonder what is the ideal place for studying. You try out many places in your house and many postures. The only place which can actually help you do your studying is your desk. The worst place in my opinion is your bed.
- Revision before entering class at the day of your exam can only make you even more nervous and forget everything. All the work has to be surely done the days before the final day.
- Some people need daylight to study, others are okay with the moon. In my opinion, your brain works better in the morning.
- Studying with friends/relatives/significant others can only make you miss valuable time of actual studying.
- You can speak out the paragraphs you must memorize. Your brain processes everything better. Silent studying is more risky and forgettable.
- Orange juice’s vitamins can be very reinforcing. Don’t miss on drinking it!
- You can try studying in the library. Some people manage silent studying but for me that’s practically impossible so that’s something I would probably, personally never recommend you.
- Have confidence and believe in yourself. You can do it!
Good luck to everyone & have a nice summer
To be continued xx